I think one of the things I hate most in this 3D life on this planet is having to wake up at a particularly awfully early time because the world economy is better off having similar business hours.
It sucks. I happen to like the night time. I thrive in it. Before I discovered I was starseed, I even thought I was a vampire, at least, when it came to sleep patterns.
Anyway, because I was waiting for sleep to come after taking a dose of Melatonin, I came across this website. It just amused me that in its list of “other factors indicating a starseed identity”, I could check off the whole lot of them.
Here’s the list:
1. They have an intense sense of loneliness. – CHECK.
2. They feel like they don’t belong in their earth family. – ABSOLUTELY
3. They have a fascination with the stars and feel as though their home is out there, but they can’t remember where. – WANTED TO BE AN ASTRONOMER WHEN I WAS YOUNG (turns out I was one already in a past incarnation).
4. They begin to question the ways of earth at an early age. Many are the black sheep of their family. – BAA. BAA. Yessss. BAA.
5. They are drawn to metaphysics seeking answers to why they feel so alone and why they don’t seem to fit in on earth. – THE POINT OF THIS BLOG, ACTUALLY.
6. Many have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex. – MY FATHER. MY LIFE’S DARTH VADER.
7. The majority of starseeds have the facial shape of their mother but the remainder of their physical body is like that of their fathers, or the other way around depending on which parent is the real parent, the starseed parent from off planet. This is done for a reason. – FACE OF MOM, BODY OF DAD VADER.
8. The majority of starseeds carry the Crystal Gene for DNA Recoding/Ascension. The crystal gene enables them to easily channel and access beings on other dimensions as well as recode their DNA. – CRYSTAL GENE ACTIVATED. NOW SPORTING CRYSTAL MATRIX TO BETTER ENDURE HIGHER FREQUENCY DOWNLOADS.
9. Lower than normal body temperature and inability to handle heat. – AND HUMIDITY.
Got this from the site too:
The starseed child looks more like the earth father to ensure that they are accepted by that parent at birth. In the majority of cases the real father of the starseed is not of human origin.
And I am actually glad for that because my earth father is … well, I have no words. He was part of my mission, to evolve him and the rest of my earth family, but regardless of what I did to help, regardless of the suffering and pain it caused me, they refused to learn. That’s why the Karmic Board stamped me “Mission Completed”.
Despite my giving them heads up of my true nature and the karmic repercussions of treating me like crap, they continue to do it. Oh, well.
I know that a better situation is in store for me where I can perform my starseed functions better. I just hope it will come soon.